Friday, May 13, 2011

Morphing Creatures




I think didn't have somenthing that i  expect in my picture and this is the last step when you do a new layer and paint it with the paint bucket tool and it would give a better look of the details, but my picture couldn't have it it just turn like a black shape with the opacity low. but i think it is still good.

I didn't think that finding the pictures will take that long. I took so long trying to figure out what creature i was going to do, that stress a little bit but i did okay.

If i would do the picture different i would choose another bird and try to take a better look of that details.

In my opinion i will rate this project by 7.

In my own opinion i don't have too much creativity and i think my project is okay. the only thing is that i had fun looking for the pictures and try to make that creature look real.

1 comment:

  1. jaanai, great work! the pictures you chose for the bird montage are really cool.

    on the hippo-lizard, i think the fade between the hippo skin and the lizard scales should be a bit more gradual. besides that, it's perfect.

    and i think you did a really good job of morphing the bird and the horned lizard. in my opinion, the only thing that is keeping it from looking completely realistic is the difference in lighting on the original photos. i think the lizard photo was taken with a flash, while the bird wasn't. that's pretty hard to fix, and i wouldn't expect you to on your first project.

    great work here.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 95
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 95
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 98

    ReplyDelete